Community Partner Groups
Community Partner Groups have the unique opportunity to work in their own communities by raising funds and awareness for GTF and the various services they provide. Click here to see what events Community Partner Groups in your area are hosting.
What do Community Partners Groups do?
- Plan and carry out fundraising events within their own communities in order to benefit GTF.
- Volunteer at various fundraising events throughout the year.
- Spread the word about GTF’s overall mission and goals.
What types of fundraisers can be done?
- No fundraiser is too big or too small; all ideas are GREAT ideas! This is an opportunity to be creative and think outside of the box.
- Some examples of fundraisers include: wine and cheese parties, neighborhood garage sales, holiday door decorations, cocktail parties, car washes, silent auctions and more.
How does a Community Partner Group work?
Each Community Partner Group will consist of at least 5 members. Once a group is established, they will work together to create, plan, and facilitate their fundraisers. All groups will have a Lead Coordinator, to be chosen by a GTF staff person, who will serve for a one year term and be responsible for scheduling group meetings, reporting information to GTF, collecting all proceeds, and delivering them to the foundation. A GTF staff person will be available to help guide the group and give fundraising tips.
Who can become a member of a Community Partner Group?
Any person or group of people dedicated to supporting GTF is welcome to take part in a Community Partner Group. These might include:
| || |
| || |
| || |
How can I become a member of a Community Partner Group?
Any person or group dedicated to supporting GTF is welcome to take part in a Community Partner Group. Complete the attached membership registration form and return it to Cheryl Belair. If you have any questions or would like more information about Community Partner Groups, please contact Cheryl Belair directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-514-1181.