Whether you would like to get involved with the Georgia Transplant Foundation (GTF) by volunteering your time at one of our special events, educational conferences, or by hosting an event and donating the proceeds back to GTF, Georgia’s organ transplant community needs your help.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Make a Donation – Make a one-time donation or a reoccurring monthly donation.
- Tribute Donation - Honor a loved one with a donation in their name, or create a lasting memorial remembrance in honor of a loved one with your contribution.
Become a member of a Community Partner Group - Partner Groups have the unique opportunity to work in their own communities by raising funds and awareness for GTF and the various services they provide.
Lend your time and talents and volunteer - Match your skills and interests.
- Workplace Giving – Encourage employee giving through payroll deductions.
- Employer Donation Match - Many employers match charitable contributions made by their employees, which can double or even triple your donation.
- Join an Event - Participate in one of our fundraising events.
- Become a Sponsor - Sponsorships are an excellent marketing opportunity that allow you to obtain more exposure for you and your company which will generate more qualified contacts.
- In-Kind Gifts and Auction Items