The Transplant Housing Assistance program is designed to provide financial assistance with temporary housing costs specifically related to transplant care.
- Housing assistance can be offered for family during the pre-transplant stay while the patient is being hospitalized.
- Housing assistance can be offered for up to two months post-transplant, as required by the medical team.
- Housing needs must be pre-approved.
- Housing assistance is not meant to take the place of pre-transplant planning or to address housing needs for ongoing/routine clinic visits.
- Mason Guest House: 404.712.5110
- Ronald McDonald House: 404.636.6611
- Atlanta Hospitality House: 404.377.6333
- Guest Center at Piedmont: 404.605.3800 or 866.605.5111 ext. 3800